So on inspiration....









....Yes, inspiration.

Where does it come from?
All over, I suppose. I often times find it in nature. Textures intrigue me to no end.

I went to a gallery recently, where there were reliefs exhibited. I wish I had the artist's info, but I don't... The pieces were rectangular and had different garden textures, pebbles and sprouts and leaves and moss like things made out of teeny pieces of white clay and attached to the backing. And there was a rather large sign warning visitors not to touch.
(Like they knew I was coming, right?)
Of course I did. Just a teentsy weentsy touch with the tip of my finger. Makes me shiver to think of it.

Anyhow, these are natural textures from our recent winter hike .


I tend to remember things the same way, in great detail.
Now ,inspiration is a very important thing, but what follows it is even more important:
Imagination.

Inspiration is what goes into one's head and imagination is what goes on in it. (Creation is what comes out of it , usually.)

Whenever I look at a picture , I imagine a world around it.

In the next post I will share the most inspiring thing I have ever seen. You'll be surprised....

Comments

Popular Posts