Two more entries to my blog challenge, Illuminated by Candlelight

 The first piece, this beautiful bracelet is the work of Therese Frank, fellow beady blogger and good friend.
She made me an earring for Christmas and that't on her blog too!
 I will let her describe her work here:


"I found the stones in a gem and mineral show in my town back in Nov. and I knew I was going to use them in a cuff. The center stone which I am not sure , but I think it may be quartz, portrays a candle. I used yellow and orange Czech fire polished crystals for the flame. The side black gold stones are what the candle is illuminating, I love the sparkle of gold flecks in the stone. The three different colors of pearls represents the light the candle is giving off the further away from the candle the darker the pearls get. I used two hook and eyes for the clasp, but I think I will change that to a slide clasp, to make it easier to get on and off."


Thank You Therese for entering all my challenges and sharing your beautiful work on my blog.
This bracelet is beautiful, classy and very elegant!



The last entry is Anna Hatvani's  Illuminata.
"This Necklace was inspired by the centerpiece orange sea sediment jasper cabochon.
I used various shapes and sizes of glass beads of Toho, Miyuki and czech faceted beads in orange black, bronze and fire opal to enhance the beauty of the gemsone cabochon. The necklace is approximately 16 ½ in. (42 cm) long, and 1 in (2,5 cm) wide. The pendant measures 3 x 1 ¼ in. (75x30 mm). Closing with a golden coloured art nouveau style clasp. Backing is black genuine leather."

The sea sediment jasper seems to come alive with the fire flames on this beautiful necklace, doesn't it?
Anna is a good friend too, and she has an etsy store and a blog.
Thank You Anna for being my friend, and entering my birthday challenge with such a beautiful piece. It comes alive it flames!

I think this is the end of the entries... Thank You Ladies for participating, it was so much fun to see how you interpreted Candlelight, and the best thing to me was that we all made things very different from one another, and yet they all fit the theme so perfectly.
Thank You All again.
I am off to eat cake now:))



Comments

  1. Kinga, Happy Birthday!
    Anna's necklace is gorgeous! You have some very talented friends. Thank you for the kind words about my cuff, this was a fun challenge and I am looking forward to the next one.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work and a great theme for a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of them amazing.
    I love everything about the cuff,I don't see the flame in it though.
    The necklace is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinga Happy Birthday!
    Beautiful necklace and a bracelet too!
    Thank you, that I could play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love all of these pieces ! such gorgeous work, wish I hadn't missed this challenge, :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts